rss
twitter
    Find out what I'm doing, Follow Me :)

Wednesday, August 25, 2010

August Pics

Cousin Jules took some pictures again.  Here they are.


7.5 months in and mouth is still wide open but the tongue is working its way back in.

Lady Killer.

Fly over there.

Bird over here.

Love being outside.

I also took some of these pictures.

Neigh.

Momma kisses.

Very short attention span.

Hands are made for chewing.

River just told a funny joke.  Look at that face.

Good representation of the bear hug hold to confine his squirminess.

Hanging with Chaco

Funny that my hands were once that small.

Fish bowl

Our abode.

Fun in the rocker.

Getting ready to chew on something I bet.

This picture makes me think of a comment our California friend Lila made...He's so ethnically ambiguous.

4/5 Family Photo.  We only left Daisy out because she would be running all over the neighborhood smelling things.

Listening.

Again with the lady killer eyes.

Game Over.

Here are a few from a cookout with friends, Accardi's welcome home party from a month working staffing a Young Life camp, and our visit with Mom & Grandmother last weekend.

Wes, Riv, & Jansen hanging out pre cookout.

Getting excited when Dad comes home from work in the florescent t-shirt.

Fully mastered the art of sitting up and playing.

7 months yo.  Party time!  Check out my moves.

Cousins.  Also a rare picture with Riv's mouth closed.

Amigos.

Found a chair just my size.

Dumbell curls.

Hanging with G-mom and my funny face.

Grandmother Bible.

Always so happy to be outside.

Hanging with aunt Anna.

Parting shot since the laptop is out of batteries.

2 comments:

  1. I'm going to let my double chin pic slide since Riv looks SO incredibly cute in that picture. Actually he does in every picture. I love that baby!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anna, I didn't even notice...it must be distortion from that fisheye lens...yeah, that's it, distortion.

    ReplyDelete