rss
twitter
    Find out what I'm doing, Follow Me :)

Monday, April 12, 2010

Easter

Easter has come and gone.  We were lucky enough to have some great friends drive up from Georgia to visit with us.  River has continued to grow at an exponential rate and his personality is growing even faster.  He loves spending time with his mom because she makes him laugh and his dad because I take him outside and in the basement (his two favorite places).  The dogs love to see River and smell his dirty diapers.  Last week they took an entire plastic grocery bag full of poop diapers (that I had forgot to put in the big trash can - we don't just leave bags of poop around the house) and shredded them all over the basement.  I saw the destruction at 6:30am when I was on my way to work.  I scolded them both, put them outside, and dreaded cleaning it up all day long.  When I got home it was magically all picked up (I love my wife) and the dogs pretended it never happened.  Chaco hates to hear him cry and wants to come in and do whatever he can to make him stop.  Daisy loves to lick River's ever outstretched tongue and I do whatever I can to stop that which is usually: Dogs Outside, Baby Inside.  Below are a few choice shots of recent happenings.


I really really want to eat my fist.



Mom and Mini-Me (I think they look just alike) in the Baby Bjorn...aka, the contraption that took all of my engineering knowledge to wrap, snap, tie, insert, fold, and buckle together for safe baby carring.


We spent Easter with my Mom and the rest of our immediate family.  Addalee enjoying the porch swing with us.

Getting bigger by the second.


I love friends, especially good friends.  Patrick and Michelle drove up from their home in north Georgia to visit (mostly because Yegi and I are really bad about making it down there) and see the little man.  The best part about their visit (other than getting to see our long lost friends) was that they brought El Charro.



River ruining Patrick's plans for a baby free household in the upcoming years.



Seriously the cutest little girl in the world.


Addalee loves dogs...haha


Hot mama and a good looking man in those seersucker pants.



Yegi discussing the latest novel read with the boys.


The Adams Family minus one.


Grandmother:  Mom's mom.


Addalee doing what she does best.



Family photo.  You've got to get it in within the first 30 seconds of arriving or I will be out of my nice clothes.




1 comment:

  1. Sorry the spacing is all screwed up. I fix it in the editor and publish it and it looks like this (crap). I hate stupid complicated new versions of software. I should of never changed editors, it took me twice as long to post this and it deleted half the content.

    ReplyDelete